cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

hunt group question

jjoseph01
Level 3
Level 3

Hi all. I have, on a CUCM 6.1, a hunt group in place for the operator. I am being told that the operator has 3 rings until it gets forwarded to the next operator in line. I have gone in on her particular DN and changed the setting where you change, in seconds, how long it rings before going to vm, etc. I changed it to ring 5 times, but it still doesnt ring 5 times and continues to stay at 3 rings. Is there another place I need to be looking for this setting?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

What you are looking for is the time it will ring an extension before it moves on to the next member of the hunt group. This is in the Line Group configuration where you added the member extensions the option you need to adjust is the 'RNA Reversion Timeout' and the default is 10 which would account for the 3 rings setting

Thanks

Paul

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

thisisshanky
Level 11
Level 11

The hunt setting has to be set at the hunt pilot configuration page and not at the phone level.

Sankar Nair
UC Solutions Architect
Pacific Northwest | CDW
CCIE Collaboration #17135 Emeritus

I have CUCM6.1 and can't find a setting on the pilot group, similar to the "no ans-ring-duration" parameter under an individual line setting. Is it somewhere else.

Thanks.

What you are looking for is the time it will ring an extension before it moves on to the next member of the hunt group. This is in the Line Group configuration where you added the member extensions the option you need to adjust is the 'RNA Reversion Timeout' and the default is 10 which would account for the 3 rings setting

Thanks

Paul

Paul, thanks, that resolved my issue.

Shanky, thanks for the help.

Your welcome :-)

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: