cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Hunt Group Rings Fast Busy After First Member

wrogers
Level 1
Level 1

I created a Hunt Group per Cisco documentation that included Line Group, Hunt List and Hunt Pilot. The Line Group is setup with RNA Reversion Timeout at 5, Distribution Algorithm - Top Down, Hunt Options all set to - Try next member, but do not go to next group. I have 4 extensions in the Line Group Members list.

The issue I am having is that if I call the pilot number, the first extension in the Line Group Members list rings three times then goes to fast busy and never gets to the second line in the Line Group Members list.

Currently running UCS 8.6.2.20000-2

Any input or thoughts is welcomed.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Wes.

This is the normal behaviour of a line group.

A workaround you can use is create another Line Group with the same extensions and the same selection order, another Hunt List and a new pilot.

Than you can use CFW no answer from one pilot to the other so that you can reiterate the hunting between line groups

HTH

Regards

Carlo

Please rate all helpful posts

"The more you help the more you learn"

Please rate all helpful posts "The more you help the more you learn"

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Hi Wes.

This could be a normal behaviour if you set RNA to 5 seconds.

Try to sen an higher value and test it again.

Please let me know

Regards

Carlo

Carlo,

Yes, extending the RNA allowed it make the rounds to the other extension. But it still ends up with a fast busy once it hits the RNA limit or the last extension. What can I do to make transfer out to a direct extension or keep it going back to the first extension in the list and keep going?

Hi Wes.

This is the normal behaviour of a line group.

A workaround you can use is create another Line Group with the same extensions and the same selection order, another Hunt List and a new pilot.

Than you can use CFW no answer from one pilot to the other so that you can reiterate the hunting between line groups

HTH

Regards

Carlo

Carlo,

Using your workaround of the second Line Group, etc. achieved what I was looking for. Thank you!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: