Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hunt Pilot Alerting Name display for CUPC / Jabber users?

Hello-

I've run into an issue that I can't seem to solve.

We currently have an 800 number that forwards to a Hunt Pilot which in turn rings 19 phones in a particular department.
These 19 users all work from CUPC and do not have a physical desk phone.

I need to find a way to make the Hunt Pilot Alerting name show up for them when receiving one of these calls.

These folks receive calls from multiple sources and need to tailor their greeting based on who is calling at the time.

Everything is fine if the user has a physical phone - the call shows up as "John Smith for Corporate Partnerships" or "XXX-XXX-XXXX for Corporate Partnerships" however CUPC users would just see John Smith or XXX-XXX-XXXX

I've tried a few suggestions I found on this forum including creating a CTI route point which does a forward all to the hunt pilot.  Also changed "Display CTI route point name or DN" service parameter to True.
This did not solve the issue.

Currently on CUCM 8.5.1.10000-26, CUC 8.5.1ES60.13034-60, CUP 8.5.1.10000-35

Tested with CUPC 8.5.5 and 8.6 also tested with Jabber 9.6

Please let me know if you need any further details.

Thanks for any assistance,

-Ian

Everyone's tags (5)
2 REPLIES

I've got the same problem,

I've got the same problem, but it only appeared for us after upgrading to Jabber for Windows 9.6.

Because of this, the only solution for us was to make sure everyone that the hunt pilot calls uses the older 9.2.6 version which doesn't have the issue.  I raised a TAC case about this and was told that this is known about but won't be fixed until Jabber 10.

Interesting, thanks for the

Interesting, thanks for the heads up.

So it sounds like you have it at least working in some capacity...I've yet to get this to work on any version of CUPC or Jabber.

If you don't mind me asking, what version of CUCM are you on?

Thanks,

Ian

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content