Views
Helpful
Replies

I need comunicate iptel's both they don't have permission to arrive among

rreyes.plannet
Level 1
Level 1

Hi.

As I can make to communicate iptel's that are registered the same CCM but they don't have permission to arrive from a telephone until another in the net. Can one make that the call passes through of the CCM? . The telephones use the same codec, pool... the version of the CCM 4.1(2) and the telephones are 7902. Greetings

2 Replies 2

mchandak
Level 7
Level 7

I'm not sure as to what exactly ur trying to ask, but from what I can understand as of now, you want a call to hit a phone only when being transferred from a Phone registered to the CallManager and not when someone is calling in from PSTN.

If this is right, yes, it is very much possible. There are many ways of doing it and it depends on ur setup and more importantly the call flow.

Can u add more details as to what exactly you are trying to achieve

Hello, thank you for the answer, you don't probably understand me because the case is very particular, but I annex you a diagram to make easy the explanation...

I need to communicate all the telephones, but I cannot modify the Firewall.

I want to know if I can make something so that the voice passes through since of the Gateway or the CCM, all the telephones can communicate until the LAN without problems.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: