cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

I want to play a msg before call routed to DN

averheaghe
Level 1
Level 1

I would like to play a “this call may be recorded” message before a call is sent to a DN. If possible I'd like all calls at a remote location to experience this whether they reach the auto-attendant on the main number or call a user direct via a DID.

We have a Unity Connections 1.2 - that will be upgraded to the latest version soon, and a CM 5.1 that will be upgraded to 7 soon.

Can an interview handler or Call Handler play the message and then pass the call on without caller input?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

A call handler will suffice. In the greetings portion of the call handler config, just set to send caller to a particular extension after the greeting is played and disable caller input on the call handler.

Hope that helped.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

A call handler will suffice. In the greetings portion of the call handler config, just set to send caller to a particular extension after the greeting is played and disable caller input on the call handler.

Hope that helped.

Kenneth is correct - a Unity CH will provide this functionality; something to be careful of, is the number of license ports on your CUC if you want all calls to be handled by it in the first instance.

Thanks