cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

I want to play a msg before call routed to DN

averheaghe
Level 1
Level 1

I would like to play a “this call may be recorded” message before a call is sent to a DN. If possible I'd like all calls at a remote location to experience this whether they reach the auto-attendant on the main number or call a user direct via a DID.

We have a Unity Connections 1.2 - that will be upgraded to the latest version soon, and a CM 5.1 that will be upgraded to 7 soon.

Can an interview handler or Call Handler play the message and then pass the call on without caller input?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

A call handler will suffice. In the greetings portion of the call handler config, just set to send caller to a particular extension after the greeting is played and disable caller input on the call handler.

Hope that helped.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

A call handler will suffice. In the greetings portion of the call handler config, just set to send caller to a particular extension after the greeting is played and disable caller input on the call handler.

Hope that helped.

Kenneth is correct - a Unity CH will provide this functionality; something to be careful of, is the number of license ports on your CUC if you want all calls to be handled by it in the first instance.

Thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: