Views
Helpful
Replies

IM/Presence 9.1 - Calling name incorrect when calling Jabber

Ayaz Khan
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

We had a user that left the company.  A new hire took over the extension.  We removed the primary line of the old user in CUCM, and used it for the new hire.  When some calls the extension, the recieving end still sees the old user's name.

I tried removing both users from my contact list in Jabber, and still the old name appears.  When calling a deskphone, the proper name appears.

I confirmed that the extension doesnot have the old users name under line appearance.

If anyone has encountered this issue or have any suggestions please let me know.

Thanks,

AK

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

If running W7, and I believe it's the same for W8, delete the CSF folder from these 2 locations

%userprofile%\AppData\Local\Cisco\Unified Communications\Jabber
%userprofile%\AppData\Roaming\Cisco\Unified Communications\Jabber

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Have you tried deleting the Jabber cache??

HTH

java

Dear  Jaime

where we can clear cache??

C:\Users\abc\AppData\Local\Cisco\Unified Communications\Jabber\CSF

If running W7, and I believe it's the same for W8, delete the CSF folder from these 2 locations

%userprofile%\AppData\Local\Cisco\Unified Communications\Jabber
%userprofile%\AppData\Roaming\Cisco\Unified Communications\Jabber

HTH

java

Sumit Solomon
Level 1
Level 1

Apply following base filter to your jabber-config.xml file under directory section:

<BaseFilter>(&amp;(objectclass=user)(objectcategory=person)(!UserAccountControl:1.2.840.113556.1.4.803:=2)</BaseFilter>

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: