Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Inbound CAC on an h323 gateway

All,

I am trying to redirect an inbound call at the gateway level on an h323 gateway. The calls come in on a single PRI. What I am trying to do now is use two different inbound dial-peers with the same incoming called-number and the max-conn command. This works fine in the outbound direction however I cant seem to get the call to hunt to the next, lower preference dial-peer for inbound calls. Any ideas on how to get this to work? Thanks for looking!

dial-peer voice 112 pots

max-conn 1

incoming called-number 8165551212

direct-inward-dial

!

dial-peer voice 113 pots

huntstop

preference 1

max-conn 2

incoming called-number 8165551212

direct-inward-dial

4 REPLIES
Bronze

Re: Inbound CAC on an h323 gateway

On first view i would expect this to work.Have you ran a debug voip dialpeer to see whats going

on?

cheers

mark

Community Member

Any thoughts on this? I am truley stumped. Thanks again for looking.

Id do a debug on the dial peer to see whats going on.

I assume when you tested this, you have one call pegged up and its using dial peer 112.  Then create a second call and then it should hit dial peer 113.

If it does not, the debug dial peer will show this.

Community Member

Thank you both for the reply. Yes we did busy out the first dial-peer.  We did look at the 'debug voip dialpeer' and we see these lines in particular:

Feb  9 14:13:14: %CALL_CONTROL-6-MAX_CONNECTIONS: Maximum number of connections reached for dial-peer 112

Feb  9 14:13:14: ISDN Se0/1/0:23 Q931: TX -> RELEASE_COMP pd = 8  callref = 0x8473
        Cause i = 0x80AF - Resource unavailable, unspecified

I guess I just assumed it would hunt to the next dial-peer at this point. Any ideas why its not? I have attached the full result of the debug in case you are interested. Thanks for the help! Nathan

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content