Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Incoming and Outgoing calls through FXO ports randomly stop

I have a 2811 configured as an h323 gateway. It has two VIC2-2FXO cards. Sometimes inbound and outbound calls will either just not work or work randomly. I either have to reset the gateway or sometimes even reboot the router. The voice ports only have connection plar configured on them. I have other sites running the same router with the same IOS that never have this issue so it makes me think this is some kind of issue with the signalling from this telco. Any ideas?

Thanks

3 REPLIES
Green

Re: Incoming and Outgoing calls through FXO ports randomly stop

Do you use disconnect supervision?

What is the status of voice port when calls fail?

show voice port summary.

show voice port status

Dial-peer are correctly configured for hunting?

Check out this:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/iosswrel/ps1839/products_feature_guide09186a0080087b4f.html

If after that fails, send us the following when a call fails before you reboot the router or do a shut no shut.

debug voice ccapi ino

show voice port status

debug h225 asn1

Detailed ccm trace if using CCM.

Thanks

Hi,

I have a similar sounding issue. I've attached my voice port config. Also, I'm getting disconnect issues. If a person hangs up, the phone carries on ringing for a couple of seconds - I've redcued timers, but it still continues.

Anything obvious you can see?

Thanks,

Mark

voice-port 0/0/1

supervisory disconnect dualtone mid-call

cptone AU

timeouts call-disconnect 1

timeouts wait-release 1

connection plar opx 7001

station-id name PSTN_Connection

caller-id enable

I do not use disconnect supervision. When I do a show summary the port is up and off hook. The dial peers are correct. This only happens about once a week. During the other times all works fine. I have not ran any debugs yet. I could start with supervisory disconnect and see what happens.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content