Views
Helpful
Replies

incoming calls problem !!!

riazshams
Level 1
Level 1

hi all,

i have two pri lines terminating on one cisco 2851 router, some time my incoming calls are working fine and some time they dont ..

my running config & debugs are in attach doc ???

via debugs info i think and i gets to know that the pri having controller e1 0/0/1 is not working properly ...

can any one tell why is it happneing ??

and whats solution

Regrds,

4 Replies 4

Hello,

Have you tried restarting the channels on your end? Try doing a shut/no shut on controller e1 0/0/1, voice-port 0/0/1:15, and serial 0/0/1:15 and see if that resolves your issue. If not, I would contact the service provider and have them check the PRI at both layer 1 and layer 2.

Hope that helped, if so please rate.

Adrian Saavedra
Level 7
Level 7

Hi,

Configure network-clock-select in your router.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios/12_3t/voice/command/reference/vrht_n1_ps5207_TSD_Products_Command_Reference_Chapter.html#wp1017019

Hope it helps, if does please rate.

Best regards.

guys,

yesterday when i went to the site i restarted the controller, serial interface and voice-port by shut and no shut ....

till yet i didnt get any complain i think so the problem has been resolved ....but lets see for some next few days if complain will come again will discuss it again ...

thanks for the time and help ..

REgards

Check "show controllers E1". Most likely you have slip errors and need to take care of tat as indicated above.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: