Views
Helpful
Replies

Incoming calls to SIP trunk not working

epekou
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I have a SIP trunk between CCM 4.1.3 and Asterisk using G.711 codec and CCM MTP resources.

Outgoing calls work fine, while incoming calls are droped after 18 seconds of conversation.

Traces show that Callmanager sends OK messages but does not get any ACK messages, so it drops the connection.

Any ideas? _______________________________________________

6 Replies 6

gogasca
Level 10
Level 10

Do you have any firewall between CCM and * ?

COuld you please upload the detailed CCM|SDL trace and let me know the exact CCM version you are using?

There is no firewall between CCM and Asterisk. The CCM version is 4.1.3sr1.

Attached is a CCM trace. Failed call is from 302108096224.

Evi

Did you solve your issue? If not you might want to take a look on the SIP Trunk configuration page and make sure that the Device Name field and the Destination Address Field match and that you have checked the media termination point required box. I seem to recall I made a mistake in not matching the Device Name and Destination Address when I first installed our SIP trunk and had similiar results.

If you still need assistance maybe you could attach the SIP Trunk Configuration.

Larry

Hi Larry,

I changed the Device Name field so it would match the Destination Address field, but the problem remains. Attached is the SIP Trunk configuration.

Regards,

Evi

Evi

I compared your SIP trunk to mine and everything looks the same. I'm sending 10 digits so my Inbound Calls Significant Digits I have set to 12. Also have you defined Media Termination Points on CCM in the the Central Device Pool?

Larry

PETER NEGUS
Level 1
Level 1

Have you unchecked

"wait for h.245 capabilities exchange" on the sip trunk config?

Also you need to enable h.225 inbound faststart and check the Require MTP box