cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Informacast

David Hunt
Level 1
Level 1

Let me please apologize in advance for my ignorance on this topic. Due to turnover, I was recently assigned the Cisco VoIP system…

An end user has informed me that the “paging system” on the phones has not worked in a long time. Since I was not aware we even had a paging system I am a bit in the dark. She told me she dialed “8843” she would hear a beep and then she could announce a message or page. On call manager I did a directory number search for “8843” and noticed no such number existed. However… I did noticed other numbers on our system that started with 88xx that were assigned to two different partitions… for example… 8829 is assigned to both an “Informacast” partition and a “cluster DN Presence Allowed” partition. When dialing “8829” I receive an error saying “Your call cannot be completed as dialed….”

So… anybody know anything about Informacast? Or at least where I can go to seek for additional help?

Now… to throw another twist to this…

In the area of 88xx numbers…. I have a few other numbers assigned to a ReliCast Partition… Could ReliCast be the paging system?

Again, I am sorry for being so naive… all help is appreciated.

3 Replies 3

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Informacast is a pagining  application from Singlewire, I sugguest you contact them as they are awsome at troubleshooting and assisting.

www.singlewire.com

HTH,

Chris

thank you... I do have a call in with them...waiting on support to get back to me.... i just found out our system is over 10 years old....

David,

Time to upgrade.

If you are from Skokie, IL as your email indicates, we are just around the corner :-)  CDW formerly Berbee.

HTH, please rate all useful posts!

Chris

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: