cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Information Required on MCS7816I4-k9-cmc2 with cucm8.6 availability for 150 users

johntim20
Level 1
Level 1

I have a client looking for a Ip Tlephony Deployment in their company for 180 users based on this requirement i have requested for the MCS7816I4-k9-cmc2 with cucm8.6 qoutation and pricing from the cisco partners they have advice me to go with MCS7835I3-K9-CMC2 how this is possible i have less users and they are giving me the  pricing for 2500 users supported server..i want to know that whether MCS7816I4-k9-cmc2 with cucm8.6 is not a supported for CUCMversion 8.6 or i have to order for MCS7816I4-k9-cmc2 with cucm7x. and then upgrade to 8x version or MCS7816I4-k9-cmc2 / MCS7815-cmc2 are end of sale  I do not have a cco account and we are premier partners.please let me know about the availability of the MCS 7800 Servers, i will be very much thankful for your quick response. thanks in advance..

If possible can any body suggest me what are the produt part number or name should all be included while  preparing a BOQ (Example: Server Name,Power Cable,User Lisence,CUCM Software version,Device Lisence,Ip phones,Smartnet  and what all should be considered)

example i have 150 users what should be consider to adopt a MCS server or a voice gateway for call processing based on this users.  please advice..

3 Replies 3

johntim20
Level 1
Level 1

can abody advice me where can i post this presales required information in this community.

If you are a partner you can use the following community forum to ask all pre-sales questions:

https://communities.cisco.com/index.jspa#

If you are not a partner I suggest you reach out to one in your area and they can provide you with free quote based on your requirements.

HTH,

Chris

Apart from Cisco SE team, Cisco's Partner Helpline team can be also approached for any presales queries. To approach PH team, please open a presales case at www.cisco.com/go/ph

Pls rate helpful posts.

GP.