Views
Helpful
Replies

initial announcement at HuntPilot CUCM 9.x

Support Albakom
Level 3
Level 3

hi,

at CUCM  9.1.1.20000-5 I configured a HuntPilot whit Queueing. I configured an audio source for initial announcements.

If somebody call the pilot from internal all works fine, I hear the announcement, the call is going into the queue and the caller hear the music while the huntgroup member phones ringing.

If the caller calls from external, from PSTN, the announcement is not to hear. There's is some silence at the start and then the caller hears ringtone and the huntgroup member phones ringing.

The CUCM is connected to PSTN with 2 BRI NT/TE ports at an 2801 Gateway configured as H323.

Can somebody help, how his works?

8 Replies 8

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Do the GWs have the MRGL where the MOH and ANN are???

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Yes it haves.

Hi, I'm having a similar problem to this.

Queuing with an announcement works fine for an internal call.

For an external call the announcement plays OK, the call can be answered by the Hunt Group member but the caller keeps hearing ring tone. Any ideas ?

John Huthmaker
Level 4
Level 4

As Jamie stated, it sounds like your gateway doesnt have the correct MRGL.  I would double check all of that.

The MRGL is correct. This appears to be a call control issue on the gateway when the announcment is activated. I'll post the solution when I find it.

Did you find a fix for your issue?

I have a similar problem with calls from pstn not hearing the announcement.

MRGLs are ok; the same for Gateway/Trunk and Phone.

Thanks,

Bernhard

bernhardczapp
Level 4
Level 4

Seems to be a known issue:

https://tools.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCuh15872

Unfortunately even in CUCM 10.5 there seems to be no fix yet.
According to the bug report TAC can provide a fix.

Thanks for the update. I ended up programming in UCCX instead. This would be a nice feature if it worked !

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: