Views
Helpful
Replies

Installation of CCM 4.X on IBM e 330 Series Server

maddox-mp
Level 1
Level 1

All,

I am trying to install CCM 4.X into a IBM e 330 Server Model 8674 PIII 1.2GH , 1 GB memory and is not allowing me due to Cisco incompatibily hardware (aproved harwdware), but if I look into Cisco web site it shows that the IBM server is aproved CCM hardware. Has anyone come up into this issue and what was the fix?

Thanks a lot in advance for your help.

Regards,

Maddox

5 Replies 5

thisisshanky
Level 11
Level 11

Are you using the hardware detection disks for ibm ?

Sankar Nair
UC Solutions Architect
Pacific Northwest | CDW
CCIE Collaboration #17135 Emeritus

No, I am not. Just when I am trying to install CCM 4.X I am getting right the way the message error " you are not using Cisco approved hardware. You must use Cisco approved hardware to install CCM". So here I was stuck, and for the time been I need to do some research and find out how can I bypass this message and install the CCM.

Best,

Maddox

Hi All,

I am trying to install CCM 4.x into an IBM e330 Series and while is installing Cisco Directory I am getting the following error:

?Failure occurred during the Cisco Directory Installation.

Refer log file C:\\Program Files\Common Files\Cisco\Directory\IntegratedSetup.trc for details

Aborting Cisco CCM install?

I have had a look at previous posts on this, cannot find a suitable solution.

Does anyone know links from where I can download the followings files?

1. Shutdown.exe

2. win-OS-Upgrade-K9.2000-2-7.exe

3. win-OS-Upgrade-K9.2000-4-3.exe or (?-4-4a)

4. IIScript.msi

For your review I am including the following outputs from files: CCMInst and IntegratedSetup.trc on the atachement.

Has anyone encounter this problem and what was the fix?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Cheers,

M

Did you resolved your problem? I am trying to install Callmanager in a IBM server and I am getting the same error as you

C:\\Program Files\Common Files\Cisco\Directory\IntegratedSetup.trc

Thanks

Unfortunately I had hardware issues with the IBM box as well HDD's. I bought from Ebay another two and those were DOA so I give up on IBM box.

However I move to VMware on a regular PC , core duo and 6GB RAM.

Regards,

Maddox