Views
Helpful
Replies

Integration CUCM 7 and Aastra BP 250

shabeebmohammed
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Im planning to integrate CUCM with Aastra BP 250. This has not yet been tested and verified by Cisco. The customer is pushing me to do this. I was wondering if I will get any support from TAC in this regards since there is no information about BP250 in the Cisco site.

Also, Im planning on using H323 Trunking to go ahead with this implementation. Please give me your suggestions and feedback.

Regards,

Shabeeb

5 Replies 5

Gajanan Pande
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Shabeeb,

If the interoperability is not tested & documented by Cisco then it's safe to assume that such setup will not be supported by TAC. However if your customer is indeed interested in such interop testing, Cisco can conduct the testing for you & confirm. Please reach out to CAM team locally in your country & they will cascade you with the Interop team.

3rd party PBX interop with CUCM is documented here http://www.cisco.com/en/US/solutions/ns340/ns414/ns728/networking_solutions_products_genericcontent0900aecd805b561d.html

HTH ?

GP.

Pls rate helpful posts.

Dear Gajanan Pande,

Thanks for the reply. Just wanted to pop in a question, what is CAM team and interop???

Regards,

Shabeeb

Sorry, here you go with full forms

CAM : Channel Account Manager

Interop : Interoperability

Interop Team in Cisco does testing between third party products ( such as PBX etc ) with Cisco products ( e.g. CUCM, Gateway routers, Unity etc ).

HTH

GP.

Thanks GP

Will do that and let you know how it goes.

Regards

Sure.

Good Luck !!

GP.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: