Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Integration of a Mobotix T24 in CUCM 8.5.1

Hello,

has anybody ever integrated a Mobotix T24 Doorcam into a CUCM 8.5.1?

https://www.mobotix.com/eng_US/Products/T24-IP-Video-Door-Station

According to mobotix this should be possible since CUCM 6.x even for older camera types...

The device should be able to be integrated as SIP device, since it will work fine with the Grandstream SIP phones. The camera software is already prepared for these phones, including video/audio and setup assistants.

What i know already is that video won´t work on CUCM/Cisco ipphones, but that´s not really a problem, since our reception will use the provided client for video display.

Hints strongly appreciated

Thanks,

Andreas

3 Replies 3

Eduardo Cruz
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Andreas,

Do you integrated Mobotix T24 with CUCM? Do you know if I can do voice/video using Business Edition 3000 (8.6) and a Cisco IP Phone, 89XX and T24. Or can I do this using Grandstream GXV3140 phone?

Thank you,

Eduardo

tconnorbok
Level 1
Level 1

Did you ever get this working? I am trying to configure a T24 to CUCM 8.0 and I dont know where to start. Any help would be appreciated.

We tried to integrate the T24 with CUCM 8.6 as third-party sip device. The T24 could starts a call to a 9951, audio and video was OK, but although Motobix should supports RFC2833 as DTMF standard, in a call between T24 and a Cisco phone they cannot negotiate the standard and the DTMF signals will not be captured from the T24.

Any ideas whether is possible to use transcoding to inflence this?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: