Helpful
Replies

Integration of Cisco Unity 4.0 with Cisco call Manager 4.1

sivakumar.kvp
Level 1
Level 1

Hi to all,

i need a help friends..

i have installed cisco call manager 4.1 in MDS server.As such iam installing Cisco Unity 4.0 in another MDS server.

i got stuck while installing Unity software.This unity contians 13 CDs,out of that 1 is sql cd,1 is exchange cd,3 are unity application cds,others are drivers..

i dont know how to proceed further and how to integrate this Cisco Unity 4.0 version with Cisco Call Manager 4.1 version.

awaiting reply ...

--

shiv.

6 Replies 6

hi,

it was very useful...going through.iam in begining stage of ccvp exam.can you help me by giving some idea/documents related to that of ccvp exam papers.

iam holding ccna right now.iam in confusion to choose my carrier in cisco carrier path.which one will be best in future among CCNP,CCVP and CCSP.

expecting suggestions regarding this..

--shiv.

It always helps learning about a topic or technology which will keep you interested. You'll achieve much higher standards like this. So, if you enjoy Voice then go down CCVP track. If you like security technologies - take the CCSP path. For general networking route/switch - it will be CCNP in this case. Make sure you have a solid foundation - then you can build whatever you like ontop of this and go all the way to CCIE.

hth

Ajaz

shikamarunara
Level 4
Level 4

Shiv,

This book is good at explaining CallManager/Unity integration.

http://www.amazon.com/Configuring-CallManager-Unity-Step-Step/dp/1587051966/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/104-5716703-5310356?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1185388652&sr=8-1

Also, the Cisco Unity installation guide has steps at the end of the document that will help you configure Unity integration. Between these two sources you should have what you need to complete the task.

-Shikamaru

hi shikamaru,

pay site it seems..

--shiv.

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Shiv,

You can't really go wrong with any of those three Career Paths. CCVP,CCNP and CCSP are all excellent choices. Have a look at the attached link (custom search towards the bottom of the page) there are 30 CCVP related docs/links.

http://ciscocert.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/ciscocert.cfg/php/enduser/std_alp.php?p_sid=85RKkQHi&p_lva=&p_li=&p_accessibility=0&p_page=1&p_cv=&p_pv=2.1288&p_prods=68%2C1288&p_cats=&p_hidden_prods=&prod_lvl1=68&prod_lvl2=1288&p_search_text=&p_new_search=1

Hope this helps! And best of luck with your studies.

Rob

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: