Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Intelligent speed search

I am looking for a 3rd party solution for the following

rather than having to press buttons for the in built directory and then type in a name search, which is rather a laborious process.

we have a need for an intelligent search for the following scenario..

customer would like to call a colleague called Martin. takes the phone off hook and presses    62786     (6(m) 2(a) 7(r) 8(t) 4(i) 6(n))

The software will intelligently work out from it's database of numbers, the closest matches for those key presses, the user will then be presented with the names. 

Apparently this used to be a feature in the old analogue systems. does anyone know if there is an offering for Cisco?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Hall of Fame Super Silver

Some 3rd party corporate apps

Some 3rd party corporate apps, such as syn-apps provide what they call predictive search that would do exactly what you are describing. This is not there natively in CUCM so you will need to get 3rd party corporate directory or develop your own.

Chris

2 REPLIES
Hall of Fame Super Silver

Some 3rd party corporate apps

Some 3rd party corporate apps, such as syn-apps provide what they call predictive search that would do exactly what you are describing. This is not there natively in CUCM so you will need to get 3rd party corporate directory or develop your own.

Chris

Thanks Chris, just checked

Thanks Chris, just checked the website, looks exactly what I need

Views
Helpful
Replies