Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Inter-cluster calls are disconnecting on h.225 gatekeeper controlled trunk when CUCM fails over

Hi,

We have a total of 14 CUCM clusters on ver. 7.1.2. We are using H.225 intercluster trunk gatekeeper controlled for inter-cluster calls.Whenever primary CUCM goes down,active calls disconnects.Active Internal and PSTN calls preserves on CUCM failover but intercluster calls fails.

Any ideas ??

Thanks

Sanjay

2 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Re: Inter-cluster calls are disconnecting on h.225 gatekeeper co

Call Preservation for H.323 needs to be enabled. I'm not sure if it's supported over an ICT between CUCM nodes. Someone with experience with that call flow will need to chime in. I can tell you that in a CUCM to IOS gateway environment, the following changes need to be made.

In CUCM, the Allow Peer to Preserve H.323 Calls needs to be set to True

On the IOS gateway, the call preserve command must be configured under voice service voip >> h323 

-Felipe

Re: Inter-cluster calls are disconnecting on h.225 gatekeeper co

Hi Felipe,

Thanks for the reply. I also heard this that Call preservation over  an ICT between CUCM nodes and Gatekeeper is not supported but i am unable to find any document which says so.Still looking for the same...

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content