cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

International ISDN calls-no way audio on outging calls

Mohammed Idris
Level 1
Level 1

Whe calling out international calls,there is no audio. Local landline and GSM calls are OK. There are 3 VGs in route group. Tried to change the order to rule out if any issue with voice gatewy. Call are getting disconnected after 7 to 10 seconds. Did debug isdn q931/events and disconnect cause found as remote number is disconneting the call. Please find the file attached. Is this something to do with service provider end. Please suggest.

8 Replies 8

Hi,

I assume all national and local calls works fine and you have 2 way audio and so forth?

My question is does the problem happens on all Intl numbers or just this one you are testing to with?

Areo you sending all the correct calling and called number information to the service provider?

Best Regards

All other calls except intl to nay intl number is having 2 way audio issue. Intl call rings,gets connected and then after 7 to 8 sec gets disconnected as probably called party d/c the call as there is no audio. Please see my isdn debug attached and you will have idea.

I encountered this same behaviour before and it was only happening to international calls. The issue was with wrong calling and/or calling type and/or plan. So check with your telco for what information you must need to setup on your end.

Please rate replies and mark question as "answered" if applicable.

Please rate replies and mark question as "answered" if applicable.

Many thanks for your kind reply. What sort of info I should get from Telco and how to apply that info to resolve this issue? Please elaborate.

I am sorry my previous comment is wrong. I mean to say 2 way audoi is only with any intl numbers. Local landline and GSM calls are fine. Noaudion issue at all.

can you give us a debug h245 and debug h245 asn1 output please.

Best Regards

Look at the following link

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk801/tk379/technologies_tech_note09186a0080093c1a.shtml

Are you sending the correct calling and called number format as well as the correct plan like subscriber, international, national or uknown

18:39:29.647: Channel ID i = 0x89
18:39:29.647:
Signal i = 0x40 - Alerting on -
pattern 0
Called Party Number i = 0xC1,'5558888',
Plan:ISDN, Type:Subscriber(local)
Locking Shift to Codeset 5
Codeset 5 IE 0x2A
i = 0x808001038001118001, '<'
18:39:29.651:
ISDN BR2/0: Event: Received a DATA
call from on B1 at 64 Kb/s
18:39:29.651: ISDN BR2/0:
Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Best Regards

Thanks !! Let me do it and will get back to you.