Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

IP AA

1-Is IP AA installed by default in call manager 4.1?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Cisco Employee

Re: IP AA

Kouferidji,

IP AA is not installed by default in CCM 4.1. A CallManager installation only installs the CallManager. It would have to be a seperate installation, either co-resident with the CallManager, or on a separate server.

Regards,

Michael.

4 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Kouferidji,

IP AA is not installed by default in CCM 4.1. A CallManager installation only installs the CallManager. It would have to be a seperate installation, either co-resident with the CallManager, or on a separate server.

Regards,

Michael.

What about the second issue.A procedure to activate AA on call manager integrated with unity express when calls come from pstn.

Cisco Employee

If you want to have CUE provide the AA functionality, here's a sample configuration that may help:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps5520/products_configuration_example09186a0080289ef0.shtml

Regards,

Michael.

I already have a functionnal unity express on CCM.I would like when somebody dial our pstn number they hear autoattendant tell them press 0 for operator etc...

A guide was sent to me for CCME but when I applied it on CCM it won't work.The config i deployed is attached

Views
Helpful
Replies