Views
Helpful
Replies

IP Communicator for remote users

K_require
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

We are planning to provide the IP Communicator facility for remote users. Using DSL connection, users get logged in to web access site and can access their e-mails. We can connect to call manager server using remote desktop connection and even can access the CCM administration page. But when we try registering our IP communicator, it doesnt register and transient connection error gets logged in application log on CCM publisher. The TFTP port is surely open because the log is generating on callmanager. Can anyone help what could be the exact cause? Let me know if any info required

2 Replies 2

Marwan ALshawi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

after user get authenticated doe this web service give the user IP?

are you sure that the TFTP SCCP are two way?

Do you know about IP Communicator administration tool? I am getting tftp timeout error on CCM when IP communicator tries to get register. I feel as TFTP works on UDP, its not reliable and hop count in this network connectivity is not suitable for tftp connectivity

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: