Views
Helpful
Replies

IP communicator Softphone Issue dialing PSTN number

dinusnair_1
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

We have some Australia Users, who were not able to dial more then 6 digit which is getting restricted in dialing PSTN 10 digit mobile number.I have checked the CSS , RP everything is fine, while i checked in DNA, i could see call is routing to H323 gateway and is taking the pattern 0.! which is for PSTN partition. Only with softphone this isssue is faced,the same conf are with desk and have no issue,we even checked the logical partition policy and is not applied for the Australia site.

Do you have any idea what could be the cause....i checked the translation pattern whether it is getting conflicted with any pattern but not....and is not there with the block pattern as well..

We are using CUCM version 9.X

Regards

Dinu Nair | 9176786743

3 Replies 3

Hello!

You should try to analyze SDI traces, how your call goes out of CIPC. Before collecting traces, configure 'Detailed' level of debug in Serviceability web page -> Trace Configuration -> CM Services -> Cisco CallManager. Check 'Apply to All Nodes' field and 'Set Default' button. Also you should set Service Parameters->  Digit Analysis Complexity ->TranslationAndAlternatePatternAnalysis  .

Please, check my document https://supportforums.cisco.com/ru/document/12218801 .

It's in Russian, but you can try to look at screenshot and output of SDI.

Post your logs with caliing/called numbers, time of call.

Regards,

Kirill

Hi!

Have you managed to find to root cause?

Regards,

Kirill

Hi Kiril,

Thanks for your time and support, we found out the issue, it was the problem with the route pattern which was overlapping.

We have 0 for emergency pattern and 0.! for PSTN, emergency was enabled with urgent priority due to which PSTN was not allowing for the users, as they dial 0XXXX, it willl take 0 emergency pattern.

Didn't get a chance to go for SDI traces....:)

Regards

Dinu Nair | Ford

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: