Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

tom

IP Communicator what head set to buy

Guys and Ladies

This seems to be a popular topic today.

Can anyone recommend a “chat type head phone set w/ microphone” for a production environment.

I think we want 1 ear piece and the microphone of course. The head phone set will be connected to the PC. We wish to deploy Cisco IP Communicator Application in a test group.

We are running CUCM 4.1x we have mostly Win XP machines and 7960 phones.

Thanks, Tom

• IP Telephony
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Re: IP Communicator what head set to buy

Hy,

I will recommend to use the Audio 610 USB Single-Ear Headset from Plantronics. It's a excellent product with a very good mic sound for a cheap price.

More info:

http://www.plantronics.com/north_america/en_US/products/computer/voip-headsets/audio-610-usb

Good luck,

Michael

If this helps, please rate

Tom,

the one ear model we use is pc25-usb. not bad price wise. and as i said, it has settled a lot of our audio issues with our users.

good luck.

4 REPLIES

Hy,

I will recommend to use the Audio 610 USB Single-Ear Headset from Plantronics. It's a excellent product with a very good mic sound for a cheap price.

More info:

http://www.plantronics.com/north_america/en_US/products/computer/voip-headsets/audio-610-usb

Good luck,

Michael

If this helps, please rate

We have had many headsets and some with issues, we have settled on sennheiser, I do agree plantronics is also a good model. with communicator one thing we have found very important is people USE the tuning wizard. when set properly it really helps with audio quality.

tom

Can I asked what model sennheiser? I really like sennheiser products as well too. The Quality is there. Thanks Tom

Tom,

the one ear model we use is pc25-usb. not bad price wise. and as i said, it has settled a lot of our audio issues with our users.

good luck.

Views
Helpful
Replies
This widget could not be displayed.