Views
Helpful
Replies

IP Phone 9951 IPMA Feature

evandro.nunes
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

Does anybody know if already has been delivered features such as Call Filtering, Assistant Selection and Offline Assistant for IP Phone 9951 ?

Regards,

Evandro

6 Replies 6

cchagnon
Level 1
Level 1

The IP Phone 8900/9900 Series support enhanced call handling  capabilities which support IPMA-like features such as Assistant  Availability (through use of Busy Lamp Fields), Call Divert, Intercom,  Do Not Disturb and Transfer to Voicemail. These are supported on 7.1(3)  of Unified Communications Manager and later.

Features  such as Call Filtering, Assistant Selection and Offline Assistant are  not committed deliverables at this time but are roadmap items for  delivery.

If this is not what you are lokoing for and feel there is a need for more features

You could put through a feature request via our Collaboration User Group (CUG). To join, www.cisco.com/go/cug

Once registered, you can find the Feature Request Tool within the Private Collaboration User Group space.

I  would encourage you to provide as much as information as possible  regarding your IPMA needs. For example, type of business, how the  feature(s) you are requesting would be used, number of IPMA users (your  estimate), location of your business(es) etc.

Hi,

Thank you for your replay

I've already seen this post before i create this new topic.

I'll try contact some Cisco channel to know more informationsnabout it .

Regards,

cchagnon

14/02/2011 12:45

Please respond to "cisco-support@sgaur.hosted.jivesoftware.com"

To: Evandro Nunes

cc:

Subject: New message: "IP Phone 9951 IPMA Feature"

evandro.nunes,

A new message was posted in the Discussion thread "IP Phone 9951 IPMA

Feature":

https://supportforums.cisco.com/message/3292703#3292703

Author : Craig Chagnon

Profile : https://supportforums.cisco.com/people/cchagnon

johnsmith9883
Level 1
Level 1

Hello there,

Late reply but I still want to share.

Even if this is not native, there is a third party application IPSMA (IPS Manager Assistant) that is compatible with the unsupported models and does the same and more as IPMA.

You can check it out here: http://www.telisca.com/?page_id=218〈=en

Disclosure: I work for telisca the company who developped it, so I know it's good.

Hope this helps

Kind regards

HI,

Did anyone get a precise answer on this yet? I am trying to configure 9971 as manager phone in CUCM 9.1 and it does not appear under the "

Please advise.

Saif

Hello saifuddin,

when you install the following device pack, cucm Unified reporting:Unified CM Phone Feature List

tells you that from now on the 8961 and 9951 and 9971 are supportet for IPMA:

cmterm-devicepack9.1.2.11013-1.cop.sgn

Greetings

Thanks for the update.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: