Helpful
Replies

IP Phone background & User option Page

ashraf1891
Level 1
Level 1

hi

i am using CCM V 5.1 and i am trying to upload phone background in the TFTP

I have uploaded in this path (Desktops\320x196x4)and i restarted the TFTP service and set the service parameter of cache on startup to fales

but the phones also is not getting the back ground????????????????????????????

another thing for the user optoin web page i am not able to access it using this URL (https://[CallManager IP Address]\ccmuser) and user ID and password of one of the users which i have enterd before in the CallManager

i will attach for you the error which is came to me while i am trying to access the page.

8 Replies 8

pklos
Level 4
Level 4

1. background: do you have proper list.xml file with background properties?

2. ccmuser page: you should add this user to "Standard CCM End Users" group.

--

regards,

pk

hi sir

for the user my problem is solved using the same solution adding the user to standerd ccm users.

but for the phone i am still facing the same problems if you want i can attach for you my List.xml file..

and i have small question in the ccm v 4.1 the path of the file is like this {TFTPath\Desktops\320x212x12}

in the ccm v 5.1 shall i put it also in the same directory i mean {TFTPath\Desktops\320x212x12}

or just i ahve to put it {Desktops\320x212x12}

please advice me with correct path in the TFTP server where i have to put the list.xml file with PIC.PNG files.

Just Desktops\320x212x12.

I looked into list.xml file. In you file you have path like this: Desktops/320x196x4/

So, you should have all in folder Desktops\320x196x4 not 320x212x12.

yes sir

i tried both i created folder Desktops\320x212x12 when the list.xml mention this path

and i created Desktops\320x196x4 when the list.xml file point to that

but also its not working this is very strange

i was using CCM v 4.1 and it worked with me without any problems

but when i moved to CCM v 5.1 it start doing this..

Greetings;

Probably the same problem I encountered. You're no longer in DOS, you are in UNIX (LINUX) Try changing your directory to: Desktops/320x212x12 for IPC and Desktops/320x196x4 for the 79X series. (CASE SENSITIVE) Make sure to change the paths in the List.XML file to show the "/" instead of "\". When I did this, the images now show and work.

For the developers, It would be really nice if it was possible to load an entire folder at one time instead of individual image files via the upload to TFTP folder in OS admin...

Lee

hi sir

what do you mean by changing the path in the List.xml??

is that mean i have to change this "\" in the Desktops\320x212x12 to be Desktops/320x212x12 or you mean inside the List.xml it self i have to change it to be -

FTP:Desktops/320x212x12/logo.png" URL="TFTP:Desktops/320x212x12/logoo.png" />

hi

i changed the path in the list.xml file to look like this (FTP:Desktops/320x212x12/logo.png" URL="TFTP:Desktops/320x212x12/logoo.png" />

)

but also the same results !!!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: