Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

IP Phone dialled numbers

Hello,

I am having 7911 phones with CUCM 9.1.  we are replacing 7911 phones with 6945 phones, users are very use to 7911 phones becz whenever they were dialling from 7911 phones they were getting prompt of list placed calls  but in 6945 phones they are not.

How i can get those prompt

thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

To my knowledge, it's not

To my knowledge, it's not possible with the current firmware.

For a feature enhancement request, they will check the demand for this feature and then possible implement it in a newer version.  Customers with large numbers of phones or features asked for by many companies are at the top of the list.  For a new feature, it will almost always be a public release.

4 REPLIES

I don't think there's any way

I don't think there's any way to control that behavior.  The 6945s run very different code compared to the 7911s.  You'll probably need to open a feature enhancement request with your account team.

Dear Brian,so you are

Dear Brian,

so you are confirming me that bydefault it is not there as such in 7900 series what we get ??

You'll probably need to open a feature enhancement request with your account team.

so this will be an special request to cisco from our corporate phones only, i mean to say  for example customize load file for (6945 phones) for my corporate only ??

Thanks

To my knowledge, it's not

To my knowledge, it's not possible with the current firmware.

For a feature enhancement request, they will check the demand for this feature and then possible implement it in a newer version.  Customers with large numbers of phones or features asked for by many companies are at the top of the list.  For a new feature, it will almost always be a public release.

thanks BrianI have rated you

thanks Brian

I have rated you.incase of any update from cisco on the new firmware, please update the post.

thanks

Views
Helpful
Replies