Views
Helpful
Replies

IP Phone having problems with outgoing calls

Kaushik Ray
Level 1
Level 1

Hello

Can anybody please help me with the issue please?

I have a few IP Phones connected to the Call Manager and was working fine till yesterday. Both incoming and outgoing. Suddenly from this morning it is saying that whenever the IP Phones are picked up says "The Call Cannot be Completed as dialed" without even dialing a number. The incoming calls are fine no problem.

I checked the Call Manager status and it says it has been up for last 5 days.

No changes were made that could affect all outgoing calls? It is strange as to why it is getting the message immediately when picking up the handset and not even getting a dial tone.

Any advice please?

Thanks a lot in advance           

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

nikshah
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Look for a blank translation pattern created by anyone which has a no partition or which is in a partition in the CSS of the phone you are testing with.

Get me a ccm trace with the mac add of the phone 5 minutes before and after the call was made if you dont find any blank tp.

Hope this helps

Regards

Niket

Kindly rate all useful posts!!!

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

nikshah
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Look for a blank translation pattern created by anyone which has a no partition or which is in a partition in the CSS of the phone you are testing with.

Get me a ccm trace with the mac add of the phone 5 minutes before and after the call was made if you dont find any blank tp.

Hope this helps

Regards

Niket

Kindly rate all useful posts!!!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: