Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

IP Phone parameters

We try to use 7941 IP Phones with SIP firmware for a special application (without Call Manager but SIP Proxy). Does anyone know if VAD parameters can be changed on the phone (like on IOS Gateways with "music-treshold" and "voice vad-time")? Need to influence VAD for sending comfort noise for this application. Thanks in advance

Peter

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Hall of Fame Super Gold

Re: IP Phone parameters

Hi Peter,

It seems that CallManager changes these setting using menus in the GUI configuration. I couldn't find information on how to make changes using a configuration file or other mean. What would be needed, is someone with a CallManager to try these changes and see if these are reflected in a config file, etc.

This is just my shot at the problem, others may know a lot better.

1 REPLY
Hall of Fame Super Gold

Re: IP Phone parameters

Hi Peter,

It seems that CallManager changes these setting using menus in the GUI configuration. I couldn't find information on how to make changes using a configuration file or other mean. What would be needed, is someone with a CallManager to try these changes and see if these are reflected in a config file, etc.

This is just my shot at the problem, others may know a lot better.

Views
Helpful
Replies