Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IP PHONE SHARED LINE MODE

Dear all,

Can I Block Outgoing call facilities same shared line for some users.

example : I have two phones A &B .MAnager phone is A and Secretaries Phone is B.They are using common shared line 1000.

this line have international calling facility(partition).I have to block Secretaries international calling.

Thanks &Regards

Ajay Jose K

5 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

No, you cannot.

No, you cannot.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdi

Dear Jaime,Thank you for

Dear Jaime,

Thank you for your reply.

Have any other options ?

Regards,

Ajay Jose K

Hi AjayAs Mr/Jamie said you

Hi Ajay

As Mr/Jamie said you are unable to do that. You can do one thing , i know may be not good solution but i think can help you. You can use FAC "force authentication code" this code will allow only people who has the code to dial international calls , but this is only apply for route pattern , so all users who need to dial international calls has to type FAC code then international number . So the manager if he has a FAC code he will be able to dial international calls , however secretary if he or she did not have so won,t be able to dial international calls. Kindly find the below link if this ok for you

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/voice-unified-communications/unified-communications-manager-callmanager/81541-fac-config-ex.html

thanks

please rate all useful information

Thanks Ajay and Islam.kamalI

Thanks Ajay and Islam.kamal

I also searching for the same problem. The only solution i think so is the FAC Code. those knows it only call NATIONAL and INTERNATIONAL.

Best Regards,

SHABEER MOHAMED

How about using Device CSS?

How about using Device CSS? Will that work? I will try it when i am at the office.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content