Views
Helpful
Replies

IP PHONE SHARED LINE MODE

ajay1komban
Level 1
Level 1

Dear all,

Can I Block Outgoing call facilities same shared line for some users.

example : I have two phones A &B .MAnager phone is A and Secretaries Phone is B.They are using common shared line 1000.

this line have international calling facility(partition).I have to block Secretaries international calling.

Thanks &Regards

Ajay Jose K

5 Replies 5

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

No, you cannot.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Dear Jaime,

Thank you for your reply.

Have any other options ?

Regards,

Ajay Jose K

Hi Ajay

As Mr/Jamie said you are unable to do that. You can do one thing , i know may be not good solution but i think can help you. You can use FAC "force authentication code" this code will allow only people who has the code to dial international calls , but this is only apply for route pattern , so all users who need to dial international calls has to type FAC code then international number . So the manager if he has a FAC code he will be able to dial international calls , however secretary if he or she did not have so won,t be able to dial international calls. Kindly find the below link if this ok for you

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/voice-unified-communications/unified-communications-manager-callmanager/81541-fac-config-ex.html

thanks

please rate all useful information

Thanks Ajay and Islam.kamal

I also searching for the same problem. The only solution i think so is the FAC Code. those knows it only call NATIONAL and INTERNATIONAL.

Best Regards,

SHABEER MOHAMED

How about using Device CSS? Will that work? I will try it when i am at the office.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: