Views
Helpful
Replies

IP Phone stayed mute in specific time

wilsonsant
Level 6
Level 6

Hi Guys,

My Customer have a solution of CallManager version 5.1.3 and is having the following problem: Any IP Phone phones stay mute in the specific time. I Verified the Switch where the IP Phone are connected (Configuration and Log) and didn´t found problem or message error. I Verified the Gateway (Configuration and Log) and too didn´t found problem or message error, the same procedure I did for CallManager, the Phones are registered normally and too there are problem of configuration. Any Idea about that is causing the problem?

Thanks,

Wilson

6 Replies 6

wilsonsant
Level 6
Level 6

Hi Guys,

I am sorry, maybe I don´t explain the problem of way correct. In specific time the IP Phone don´t do call or receive call.

Thanks,

Wilson

What is "specific time" ?

During the problem, do internal calls work? If not, does the phone shows anything ?

Hi Bevilacqua,

The Time is 01:00 A.M to 04:00 A.M. The Customer informed to me that problem occur to call external, but, there is note message error in display.

Thanks,

Wilson

If only happens with extrnal calls, it may be telco problem.

Also check if there is any Time of Day routing set.

Hi Bevilacqua,

I spoken again with my Customer and He informed to me that the problem occured any kind of calls (internal and external). The period is 01:00 am to 06:00 am. I verified the CallManager configuration and didn´t found nothing configuration about time period or time schedule.

Thanks,

Wilson Santana

Connect remotely or go on site, start investigating from the usual checks.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: