Replies

ip phones recieving multicast paqckets

reachsashank
Level 1
Level 1

i have 2 cmes 2 ip phones and 2 analog phones

and i have two sites

1cme installed in each site

on both sites i have a dial peer which has a number 1111 and that dial peer will multicast the packets. so all the users are dialing 1111

and analog in one site to analog in another site two way communication is happening but from ipphone to ippohne its not working, but from ipphone from site 1 to analog phone in site 2 one way communication is happening ,we concluded that the ip phone is not recieving the multicast packets in order for the ip phone to recieve whats the procedure? if any doubts please go through the attachment below. please help me in this

thank you in advance

3 Replies 3

reachsashank
Level 1
Level 1

Me again when the call is going on the ip phone is sending the packets but its not recieving the packets i think that it is sending the packets but unable to recieve the packets, but for analog phones it is using the dsp resources so two way communication is happening. but for ip phone it is using edsp resources. i am stucked up with this. Any help would be appreciated

Can wee see you multicast dial-peer config?

hi,

Thanks for responding. i am sending u the configuration. Please go through it.

best regards,

venkata sasanka.pathi

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: