Views
Helpful
Replies

IP Phones registration

Madhu Vatala
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am using CCM 5.1. Since last day, my IP Phones registered with Publisher aand then subcriber. I changed the CCM group with subscriber as priority and all phones are in 1 single deivce pool.

After changing the CCM group, I am still seeing few phones (around 50 phones out of 300) registering with publisher. In phone network configuration, it is showing Callmanage 1 as subscriber IP. But, it is registering with Publisher which is Callmanager 2 (in Active).

I have resetted the phones, changed device pool...but no luck.

I have tried on one phone by resetting to factory reset and it is fine (Registering with subscriber and publisher as standby).

Is there any solution to change my 50 phones to registering with Subscriber and Publisher as standby?

Thanks

Madhu V

2 Replies 2

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

try recreating the TFTP config files, if the phones show the right information of who should be primary and who secondary then files are correct and i would look at connectivity issues in the network

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Hi,

I checked network connectivity. Looks everything fine. Several phones which were connected to the same switch are working fine.

Regards,

Madhu V

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: