We are interested in setting up an IP Telephony to cut down communication cost especially for overseas calls which translate to SGD10,000 every month.
Number of users : 110
With above requirement kindly assist me on the following:
1. to recommend voice router model, additional switches if needed, IP Telephones models (not the high end type), licenses required to setup IP Telephony.
2. part numbers of the item 1 recommendations;
3. to help check if Cisco Call Manager Express (CCME) has a built in feature or additional license/module required to enable it to automate voice message if the extension number of a particular user has entry on his/her MS Outlook calendar let say out for a meeting or on leave when the call was made that triggers for CCME to launch voice message stating her entry from her Outlook calendar and that such extension user is not available to pick up call.
thanks & looking forward to your prompt response to my inquiry.
1. this would be a 3825 CCME, with 5 x 2960 POE switches. The phones, you onlu can chosse. I recommend avoid the 7911 and consider the 7931. There are new phones adapted from Linksys, that are the cheapest ones today.
2. The exact list can only be determined together a cisco partner.
3. there is no such feature in either CME or CUE. Most people is happy pressing the CFA button when they go a meeting and in many cases an inflexible schedule or announcements are not desired (eg you don't want everyone to know what you're doing - if it is a manager calling, he/she has other means to know).
4. if you ant a good result, use either ISDN PRI or as last resort BRI. Do not use FXO - it is not adeguate for such a deployment.
SIP traces provide key information in troubleshooting SIP Trunks, SIP
endpoints and other SIP related issues. Even though these traces are in
clear text, these texts can be gibberish unless you understand fully
what they mean. This document attempts to br...
Please find the attached HTML document, download and open it on your PC.
This provides an easy to use form where you simply answer a few
questions and it will render the proper jabber-config.xml file for you
to copy/paste. There is built in logic to verif...
CUCM Database Replication is an area in which Cisco customers and
partners have asked for more in-depth training in being able to properly
assess a replication problem and potentially resolve an issue without
involving TAC. This document discusses the bas...