A 2801 with ccme bundle, up to 30 phones, bri o pots lines (up to 8 with pvdm2-8).
Router is about $2500, phones from $100 to $300 each.
There is also the uc520 but it seems it cost more.
UC 500s could be cost effective depending on the number of phones and features you want to enable.
Following you request - pls take a look at these:
are these software running on the Server Box or on such Cisco devices?and what these does?
Cisco Unified CallManager Express 4.0
Cisco Unity Express 2.2.2
have you read the documents that have been linked above ?
CCME runs on the router starting from the price I mentioned above. No need for server or anything else. Reccomend to buy a switch with PoE so you will avoid the power supply that is a nuisance.
This software set will be running on Cisco IOS router platform. The router may well include a built in switch.
Cisco Unified CallManager Express extends the benefits of IP communications and ÂenterpriselikeÂ
capability to the small office on a Cisco router:
* Reduces total cost of ownership (TCO) by delivering voice and data on a consolidated
* Complements the end-to-end Cisco IP Communications portfolio by cost-effectively
extending IP telephony support to the small-business telephony market
* Offers simple configuration and deployment for enterprise customers who are familiar with
* Takes advantage of Cisco data expertise, market leadership, and industry-standard Cisco
* Enables flexible configuration and management using familiar Cisco IOS Software
command-line interface (CLI) or a Web-based GUI
* Supports converged applications, including content networking, video, quality of service
(QoS), firewall, VPN, DSL, Ethernet, and Extensible Markup Language (XML) services
* Provides 100-percent investment protection for customers evaluating IP telephony if they
choose to migrate to a centralized Cisco Unified CallManager architecture
You will be happy with CCME, it's an excellent solution.
Only thing, it doesn't supports Arabic language. If you are interested in that, you would need full CCM.
Thanks for the nice rating an good luck!