Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

IPCC Enterprise 6.0: Average Aband Queue time on Skill Group

Can somebody tell me where I can find the "Average Aband Time to Half" for a certain Skill Group? The fields AvgDelayQAbandToHalf, DelayQAbandTimeToHalf and CallsAbandQToHalf in the Service_Half_Hour table are not applicable in a IPCC Enterprise environment(ICM + CCM + VRU) according to ICM documentation; indeed, looking this table, the three fields don't seem to reflect the real behaviour of the Skill Group. In the Skill_Group_Half_Hour table we can find only the number of calls abandoned in queue: it is possible that in a IPCC environment we lost such informations that we have instead if there is an Avaya ACD or similar? I cannot use the Call Type half hour because the routing scripts queue on more of one Skill Group depending on traffic, hour of day and day of the year too. I don't believe to be possible...

Please, any help is appreciated

2 REPLIES
Silver

Re: IPCC Enterprise 6.0: Average Aband Queue time on Skill Group

If a routing script queues to more than one skill group at a time, then an abandon will be counted against each skill group the call is queued against

Re: IPCC Enterprise 6.0: Average Aband Queue time on Skill Group

Ok, this is shure...but the time in queue (both total and average ones) before aband? I can find them only on CallType statistics?

Views
Helpful
Replies