Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

IPCC Express ICD Script

I?m trying to change ICD script on IPCC express 4.0(1) so that a customer while waiting in the queue can hit 1 and get a Voicemail. There is a step that waits while queued but I don?t know which step I should use instead so that it can be interrupted and receive the DTMF input. Any suggestions?

3 REPLIES
Silver

Re: IPCC Express ICD Script

Use menu step and give option of dialing digit to voice mail. Then do a redirect step and put Setcontactinfo step to handled (so not counted as abandoned) then end step in successfull branch of redirect..

Bronze

here is one i did for a customer. VERY VERY basic mind you since im not a guru at this. but i have it queued and gives them a prompt (2nd prompt) if in queue to leave a message to a general delivery mailbox i set up.

works fine.

I had a similar requirement for a customer and was building something along the same lines when I came across your script. It is very helpful.

I had some questions regarding the variables, specifically the prompts. Could you go over a basic description of the AFTERPMPT, Leave_Message, and advert prompts. Just curious to find out the playback to the contact. I would greatly appreciate it.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content