cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IPCC Express ICD Script

hantonov42
Level 1
Level 1

I?m trying to change ICD script on IPCC express 4.0(1) so that a customer while waiting in the queue can hit 1 and get a Voicemail. There is a step that waits while queued but I don?t know which step I should use instead so that it can be interrupted and receive the DTMF input. Any suggestions?

3 Replies 3

drolemc
Level 6
Level 6

Use menu step and give option of dialing digit to voice mail. Then do a redirect step and put Setcontactinfo step to handled (so not counted as abandoned) then end step in successfull branch of redirect..

here is one i did for a customer. VERY VERY basic mind you since im not a guru at this. but i have it queued and gives them a prompt (2nd prompt) if in queue to leave a message to a general delivery mailbox i set up.

works fine.

I had a similar requirement for a customer and was building something along the same lines when I came across your script. It is very helpful.

I had some questions regarding the variables, specifically the prompts. Could you go over a basic description of the AFTERPMPT, Leave_Message, and advert prompts. Just curious to find out the playback to the contact. I would greatly appreciate it.