cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IPCC Express Wrap Up Codes

Mojo1
Level 1
Level 1

Where as an administrator can I set up wrap up codes for agents so then can enter 1 for a network problem or 2 for a telephone problem or 3 for a programming problem? Thank You in Advance!

10 Replies 10

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

What version of IPCCX do you have?

You do this from the Desktop Administrator which is installed by default on the IPCC server.

HTH,

Chris

Hi,

As chris told

it is from desktop administrator... wrap-up data

Only from uccx 5.0

I have installed Cisco Adaministrator Desktop, Supervisor Desktop and Agent Desktop. Please tell me which one of these allows you to create Wrap Up Codes and how you access them to do this.

Thank You

What version are you running? Wrap up codes were introduced in version 5.0.

Chris

CCX Enhanced

5.0(2) SR02_Build045

As an administrator I went in and created wrap up codes and enable wrap up codes. This is what is in Cisco Documentation:

If the wrap-up data feature is enabled in Cisco Desktop Administration, the agent will see a pop-up window when he moves to work state in which he can select the appropriate description that sums up the call outcome.

As an agent also I do not see a pop up after a call is completed to enter a wrap up code.

Chris

I got it resolved case closed.

One more question?

We have implemented IPCC for our department and will be rolling it out for another department. Will they be able to create wrap up codes for their department separate so they do not see ours as well as their wrap up codes everytime a call is finished in the queue??

how about creating different workflow groups for the users in the other department?

Dear All,

can we make the agent be able to choose more than one reason after the call (two or three)not only one while being in the auto work mode?