cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IPCC Express

jose.jimenez
Level 1
Level 1

In CRS (v4.0), there's an IPCC Express configuration window with "secondary supervisors" and available supervisors" (where I can select/add a supervisor). My question is, I have an old user in the "available supervisor" window and would like to remove him and add myself as an "available supervisor"....how do I do that?? Thanks!

3 Replies 3

Adam Thompson
Level 4
Level 4

I believe that the configuration window that you are referring to draws its user list from the users that you have defined in the 'User Management' window (Tools -> User Management). In this window, you can edit/add/remove supervisors.

I've looked all over (Tools->User Management), but don't see where you add supervisors. What am I missing?

You may be missing some association in Call Manager for the agents to appear properly. Take a look at the link below, paying particular attention to the 'Configuring Agents' and 'Creating, Modifiying, and Deleting Teams' sections under 'Provisioning IPCC Express.

http://www.cisco.com/application/pdf/en/us/guest/products/ps6488/c1067/ccmigration_09186a00804a277a.pdf

Hope this helps.