cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IPCC Exress Reporting

rgomez
Level 1
Level 1

We want to change the way the system is recording dropped calls. We want to change the system to the following, if possible:

any call that is dropped before 15 seconds is not recorded as a dropped call. I believe the default is 5 seconds. Is there a way to change this in IPCC Express or not?

3 Replies 3

smahbub
Level 6
Level 6

As CRS runs, it stores call activity data in databases on the CRS server or the Historical Reports Database Server, if one is set up. The Cisco Historical Reports client is used to create historical reports based on this data.

To schedule a historical report means the Cisco CRS Historical Reports client needs to be instructed to automatically generate the report in the future.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/custcosw/ps1846/products_tech_note09186a0080387119.shtml

I don't have a problem pulling the reports. What I need to know is: for reporting purposes, we do not want calls that are less than 15 seconds in length counted as a dropped call. Is there any way to change the dropped call threshold from 3-5 seconds to 15 seconds?

Is there a setting in CRS that adjusts the threshold for dropped calls.

When we pull reports, calls that are 5 secs or less are counted in the call data, we would like to omit all calls less than 15 secs from these reports.

If anyone knows a way to adjust the settings for this, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: