cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IPCC Not Ready code

jowenjowen3
Level 1
Level 1

Where do I add a new Not Ready reason code?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Brandon Buffin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Open Desktop Administrator from Start -> Programs -> Cisco -> Desktop -> Desktop Administrator on the CRS server. Drill down to Desktop Configuration -> Reason Codes. From here you can configure Logout and Not Ready reason codes.

Hope this helps. If so, please rate the post.

Brandon

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

muhammmad.rehan
Level 1
Level 1

which IPCC you are using?

IPCC express

or ipcc enterprise

Express

Remember, that reason codes are systemwide. once you enable it, regardless of how many call center groups you are running off the IPCC server, every body will have to use reason codes.

Sankar Nair
UC Solutions Architect
Pacific Northwest | CDW
CCIE Collaboration #17135 Emeritus

There are two ways you can use the reason codes,

1: Already mentioned that you can use the system default reason codes

2:When we integrate the Cisco Agent desktop with the database like oracle siebel etc, then we can define our own Wrapup codes in the database which the agent can use when the call ended.

Brandon Buffin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Open Desktop Administrator from Start -> Programs -> Cisco -> Desktop -> Desktop Administrator on the CRS server. Drill down to Desktop Configuration -> Reason Codes. From here you can configure Logout and Not Ready reason codes.

Hope this helps. If so, please rate the post.

Brandon

Do you know where the Reason Codes get stored when you define them?

I would assume this would be in the database (SQL)

Sankar Nair
UC Solutions Architect
Pacific Northwest | CDW
CCIE Collaboration #17135 Emeritus

I looked in the sql dbs. The only place I see it is in the db_cra db in the agentstatedetail table. It is used there to show the reason code for the state changes by the agent. That is not what I am looking for.

I want to know where the reason codes original values are stored.... if a user adds a new reason code in the Desktop Administrator..where is it stored?

If anybody knows where they are defined I would appreciate it.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: