Views
Helpful
Replies

IPCC setup

JATINDER KUMAR
Level 1
Level 1

Dear friends..

i know this topic has been discussed loads of time and if i try on google i can get hundreds of huge books on this topic .. but if someone can guide me in short how can i setup this .. what all things i need... sorry ... i know thi is very basic ...

my setup is

CUCM 6.1.3

Unity 5   ==> Can i use this server as i dont have any load on unity. This server is having CSA installed.

IPCC Express

What i am looking for is something called automated IVR. Please advise.

and is there any thing called automated voice speak out .. means i dont want to use some one to do the recording for me .. if there is comething automated where in i can put my english workds and it can pronounce quickly for me ...

Please advice

Thanks for the time and help...

Take Care Happiness Always

3 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

anchoudh
Level 9
Level 9

Hi Jatinder,

Please refer the below UCCX comp matrix for the supported hardware and the CUCM version compatiability.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_compatibility/matrix/crscomtx.pdf

If you are only looking for some automated IVR announcements, than you can go for IPIVR license package. (Also note that UCCX has Premium, Enhanced and Standard licenses which has Agent counts with them).

You can record your own prompts and point these prompts as part your customised UCCX script, these scripts are part of UCCX applications which are associated with the CUCM Route points (Triggers). So if someone dials these route points they will listen to our custom promps.

Please use the below lik for full info on UCCX,

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/custcosw/ps1846/tsd_products_support_series_home.html

Hope it helps.

Anand

View solution in original post

Hi,

There are inbuilt system scripts and one of them is AA.aef (Auto Attendent script), which does the job what exactly you have mentioned above.

-It playes welcome prompts...

-You can directly dial the extension if you know...(dial by extension)

-Name dialing...dial the few alphates...it lists the names of those people and you can choose to reach any specific member by the options it provides...

You can also integrate this IPIVR with the 3rd party ASR\TTS for Automatic speech recognition..Text to speech conversion...refer the comp matrix...

Hope it helps.

Anand

View solution in original post

anchoudh
Level 9
Level 9
5 Replies 5

anchoudh
Level 9
Level 9

Hi Jatinder,

Please refer the below UCCX comp matrix for the supported hardware and the CUCM version compatiability.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_compatibility/matrix/crscomtx.pdf

If you are only looking for some automated IVR announcements, than you can go for IPIVR license package. (Also note that UCCX has Premium, Enhanced and Standard licenses which has Agent counts with them).

You can record your own prompts and point these prompts as part your customised UCCX script, these scripts are part of UCCX applications which are associated with the CUCM Route points (Triggers). So if someone dials these route points they will listen to our custom promps.

Please use the below lik for full info on UCCX,

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/custcosw/ps1846/tsd_products_support_series_home.html

Hope it helps.

Anand

anand .. thanks for this .. will give a look at the manuals u gave . yes what i want is smthing like if some one calls .. a msg will be played like if u know the extensions please dial or wait for operator .. like i want this to be intractive... please advice.. apart from this .. if there any other feature which you feel i should put in my day to day office work which can make ppl life and work easy and also smooth client handeling

Hi,

There are inbuilt system scripts and one of them is AA.aef (Auto Attendent script), which does the job what exactly you have mentioned above.

-It playes welcome prompts...

-You can directly dial the extension if you know...(dial by extension)

-Name dialing...dial the few alphates...it lists the names of those people and you can choose to reach any specific member by the options it provides...

You can also integrate this IPIVR with the 3rd party ASR\TTS for Automatic speech recognition..Text to speech conversion...refer the comp matrix...

Hope it helps.

Anand

thanks anand.. now ass you have helped me this much provide me the last point .. how i can get myself started on this .. means .. from where to start .. some manual .. or screen shots or some link ..

anchoudh
Level 9
Level 9

Hi,

You can start with the below document to start with,

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_7_0/installation/guide/uccx70gsipivr.pdf

Thanks,

Anand

Please rate helpful posts..

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: