Views
Helpful
Replies

IPCCX 4.0(5)

Gilberto Marcos
Level 1
Level 1

Hello.

I have an issue with an ipccx server that is restarting continuosly, and does not allow the IPCCx application to run.

We have replaced the memory and the system board but the problem remains.

Does any one face something like that?

3 Replies 3

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

Lots of people have this problem, a long time ago :-)

What you need to do is:

1) Either quickly (before it restarts) or in safe mode, go into the 'Services' control panel. Find the 'Cisco UCCX Node Manager' service (might not be exactly that name) and go into the tab with 'recovery' settings. It will have 'restart the computer' set on the second and third failures. Set those both to 'take no action' and save it. That will stop the continuous restarts.

2) Go into c:\program files\wfavvid\log\MCVD and c:\program files\wfavvid\log\MIVR and get the last files that were modified. Uplaod them here for review.

Regards

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Thank you Aaron, let me collect the information.

I have get the information and I am uploading the files in order to ask you for help to analyze them.

Thanks.

Does any one has a clue?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: