Views
Helpful
Replies

ipccx script in ccie voice

user-cisco
Level 1
Level 1

hi

for voice ccie guys, please let me know what kind of tasks/questions come in the real lab for the ipccx scripts, i mean does the lab ask to create a new script with specific requirements stated in the task, or just to modify an exisiting script (for example icd.aef script) to perform specific functions as stated in the task?

please advise?

i'm working and doing self study on ipccx, i'm spending hours in studying .aef scripts using csr scripting and development series (the 3 volumes) and working on sample scripts (ipccx scripts repository), but things here are not easy, in my opinion, i think although to do scripting in ipccx one does not be required to be a java programmer, but it still needs some programming logic to build or even to modifiy aef scripts, right?

thanks

1 Reply 1

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You need to be proficient with IPCCX scripting, you dont need to be an expert, however you should be able to create a simple script based on the given requirements. Also you need to be able to integrate IPCCX with CM and configure IPCCX with necessary entities, i.e. agents, skills, CSQs, etc.

If you dont have much IPCC scripting expereince make sure you start by reading the IPCC developer guides and create some for starters.

HTH,

Chris