Helpful
Replies

IPIVR SQL Exception

Yuriy Ivkin
Level 1
Level 1

Greetings!

Recently i've noticed following messages in application log:

: 1095: ipivr-1.mbrd.ru: Sep 10 2013 09:52:01.151 UTC : %UC_-4-EXECUTE_SQL_EXCEPTION: %[ClusterID=][NodeID=ipivr-1]: Exception occured while executing SQL statement

: 1096: ipivr-1.mbrd.ru: Sep 10 2013 09:52:01.151 UTC : %UC_STEPS_DB-3-EXECUTE_SQL_EXCEPTION: %[ClusterID=][NodeID=ipivr-1]: Error during executing SQL Update

I had collected the UCCX Engine trace and tried to find similar strings, but i've found nothing. Is there any other way to find out what was the cause of these strings ?

Thanks in advance for your answers.

6 Replies 6

Hi Yuriy
Which version of uccx are you running.
Is a single node or you have configured an HA solution?

Let me know.

Carlo

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Please rate all helpful posts "The more you help the more you learn"

Hello Carlo!

We use pair of 8.0.2.11004-12 version servers in HA configuration.

Hi Yuriy.

Are you executing a script whith an sql query?

If so check how many database comnection you configured because one of those are not working correctly.

This could also happen for a wrong query.

HTH

Regards

Carlo

Please rate all helpful posts

"The more you help the more you learn"

Hello Carlo.

The problem is i have approximately 20 scripts. All of them aren't simple and there is a lot of sql queries to external ms sql databases. But all queries were tested and working fine (otherwise i'd have a problems with logic inside scripts and multiple call drops with java exceptions in logs). I think, there is something else, like query to embedded database or deadlock.

Thanks for your answers.

Hi Yuri.
How is this message frequent in you application log?
Did you check the db replication between nodes?

Let me know

Regards

Carlo

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Hello Carlo.

They are pretty frequent (approx. 18 pairs of messages/min). i'm sorry, if i misinformed you, but HA realised through ICM script, which balancing load and at the same time create redundancy. SQL exception messages i see on both servers. i'm not sure that they are synchronizing somehow. How can i check this ?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: