Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

IPMA application running on 7942/62 endless issues

Hi Fellow Cisco Friends.

I am having a bad bad bad time with IPMA.

We are busy with a roll out in a building with 32 floors which is almost a department per floor.

We may only do a floor per day and each day we need to add new IPMA users to the system which forces us to restart the CTIManager service on the CUCM. Once this has been restarted my nightmare starts because then all assistants needs to login to the IPMA service again on their phones and in some cases the manager needs to select the assistant again on his phone or the assistant will just dissapear from the managers phone which we can rectify by deleteting that manager config under the end user and reconfigure the manager and assistant under the end user.

How can I bypass this? I have another 3 weeks of adding IPMA users and the client does not want us to roll out or configure any users in advance.

Is there an easier way?

I add each Managers full  number under the CTI Route Point for example 27123331234 ..... would it maybe beter just to add 1 number like 27123XXXXXX ? Would I still need to restart CTIManager service when I add new managers this way?

Please advise guys I am desperate for an easier non complicated way of doing this to keep the client happy.

Voice CCIE #37771
Everyone's tags (1)
Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content