Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IPT Relocation

Hello Experts,

I am assigned to a project and have the responsibility to move two existing IPT environments to a different location. Currently, my client has two IPT sites and they are all moving to a single building. Is there any step by step document that I can follow in order to make this move as smooth as possible? Any document from your previous experience would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

BT

4 Replies 4

Does it mean nobody has done it before? I will give a rate of 5 for someone who can help me to find my direction.

Thanks,

BT

Hi,

please provide more Infos. Is this a Cisco Environment? Callmanager or CME? Pub and Subscribers? Which Signaling Protocol MGCP or H323? How are the two Sites designed now (dialPlan)? how many IP-Phones? T1/E1/Bri connection? How many Gateways..etc

Zin Elabidine Karzazi

Thanks Zin,

It's a Cisco Environment. We are using CCM 5.1 and Unity 4.2. We have one Pub and one Sub, one Exchange but don't have Unity server. The protocol used is MGCP and the Dialplan is done. In the new site we will be about 250 users and will be using 2 PRI's. For now we have two Gateways (one for each site) but in the new site we will probably use one of them or the other one as backup. What I am looking for is to follow a document which provides all the steps that I need to follow in order to lead to a smooth and successful move to the new site.

Thanks,

BT

Any help Zin?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: