cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Is it possible return transfered calls if no answer?

carlostrapiello
Level 1
Level 1

I'm an operator and I want that when I do a direct transfer to an extension and it doesn't answer because there is no people in the office I need that this call return to me.

I use CCM 4.1

Can anybody help me?.

16 Replies 16

Gergely Szabo
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

- use consult transfer,

- program forward on no answer on the phones you are calling the number of the operator

It is not useful to use consult transfer when I have 400 calls every day and I can't configure forward on no answer to all my phones in my company to the operator. We are talking about a net of 500 users.

Do you want to drive crazy my operator?.

I need another solutions.

your Question is not clear.

If you want that all calls that your operator forward to go back to him then FONA is what you need, configuring it for hundreds of phones can be done using BAT.

You should however consider that using only CCM will not be the best scalable solution anyway. As for 500people you should think about using IPCC, but this depends on your needs.

I don't need FONA because if for example I am calling to another person in the net and he doesn't answer I don't want that call goes to the operator. I only want that calls transfered for the operator return to her if no answer. This is what if it possible to do.

I don't know what is IPCC. Can you say me what it is?.

Evaluate Arc Enterprise Console or Peter Connects. CallManager doesn't have any camp on features out of the box and likely won't with partners delivering great third party add-ons.

http://www.arcsolutions.com/ProductOperatorConsole.htm

Thanks, It is a good software and I will study to buy it if enterprise needs it but I wanto to lnow if it possible to do it with CCM 4.1

NatDannon
Level 1
Level 1

Are you able to press "end call" and then "resume" to get back to the call that was being transferred?

May have to navigate to the call that was in transfer mode before pressing resume.

Nat

Your are saying to me that I make a consult transfer and I yet responsed that it is not possible to do this because my company operator receive more or less 300 diary calls.

Carlos,

Will pressing "0" out to operator help?

If I get a transfer to VM becasue BNA, caller can dial "0" which will take the call back to operator in case they really need to talk to someone or do not want to leave a VM.

Armando

I don't understand what you say to me.

What is VM and BNA?.

jbarcena
Level 9
Level 9

What you want can not be done on CCM but you could use other applications like CallHandlers in Unity. Let's say that the operator transfers the call to you (Carlos) but you are not available the call should go to VoiceMail (Unity) in Unity you will hear, if you want to leave a message press 1, if you want to be transferred back to the operator press 0, then just configure the caller input options of the users to send the call back to the operator's number.

HTH

//Jorge

I can't use that you porpuse me because It isn't useful.

Are you saying that when operator transfer a call to me the caller person must to wait that I hear my voice messages? and what's happen when I must to go out. My operator don't see me for this I want that transfered call goes back her.

It is fascinant that with oldest PBX I can do that and with a solution of Cisco that cost thousand of euros to my company don't have this feature.

Carlos, are you familiar with CCM and Unity? what I'm saying is that the call will go to VoiceMail since the user is not on the office or on another call, on the user's VoiceMail Greeting (something like, hello you have reach Carlos I'm not available at the moment, if you want to leave a VoiceMail please press 1, if you want to be transferred back to the operator please press 2) so the caller will press 2 and the call should be routed back automatically to the operator. The user won't need to do anything since he is not on the office or is away from his desk.

Easier that this can not be.

Very good answer but how I configure the option for go back to the operator in my personal greeting in Cisco Unity?.

Must I use call handerls like you say before?. Is it avalaible with a 400 voice mails?. How?.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: