cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Is it possible to change language in cue aa script?

pavelsh_ucs
Level 1
Level 1

Hi guys,

I've a script scenario which shows me that I should change the autoattendant script language by input from user. I want to change the current script language. Can I do that from script? Or I have just one option, it's using the system language and changing current script language by changing name of the prompts?

Thank you

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Switching language within a script is not supported.

So, on user input, send the call to a script configured with the desired language.

View solution in original post

9 Replies 9

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Switching language within a script is not supported.

So, on user input, send the call to a script configured with the desired language.

Hi Paolo,

Thank you for your answer.

How I can configure any script to desire language? As I see I can configure a autoattendand phone number only.

I can't configure/switch any script into any desired language.

Install additional language, or upgrade CUE software to a multi-language version.

Hi Paolo,

I did that. I have 5 languages installed. But it doesn't help me to switch from one language to another one in the script.

Yes. I can change the set of prompt based on their filenames. But this method doesn't allow us to hear standard error messages on desired language.

Each AA can have a language associated.  If you don't see that, something is wrong with your installation.

Hi Paolo,

I see that option for every my aa script. But I'm asking about other thing. I need to switch language in the script.

I'm trying to implement the functionality below:

1. Incoming call to aa:

2. Say to customer: Bla-bla-bla, Please choose your language:1 - for English, 2 - for German, 3 - for French, 4 - for Spanish.

3. Customer choose one of the languages

4. The current aa script switch the language itself.

That's it.

Please read my first answer above.

Hi Paolo,

Got it. Thank you.

Thank you for the nice rating and good luck!